Friday 24 July 2015

Perfume Collection!

Im back! ive relaunched my blog so i hope you like the new design. I'll be posting at least once a week now so please follow me on blog lovin' (button on the side>>) and instagram so you dont miss a post.
Anyway...


My perfume collection!

In this post ill be discussing the perfumes that i use daily. I do have some other perfumes that are not in the picture above that i will mention at the very bottom of this post too, but i just thought to keep it short id do my main ones. Im not that great at describing scents but ill try my best to describe them myself as well as using information that i find about each of them. 

So you have an idea,I tend to go for quite light, floral, fruity, girly scents for perfumes to wear on a day to day basis. But then i also switch it up and go for strong and quite mature scents for evenings, when I'm going out or on special occasions. But im that person who is always spraying and has something different on everyday. 

Firstly, i have my favourite perfume ever which is Alien by Thierry Mugler. This is the purple stone one on the bottom left of the picture and as you can see the packaging is amazing. I have the 30ml which i got for my birthday but after christmas ill be buying the 90ml. It has a 'Distinctive and mysterious, yet comforting and soft scent' as well as a strong floral scent and Ive loved this for years. This is the one fragrance that i will repurchase again and again because i haven't smelt a perfume that smells better than this. 

The white bottle behind that is a JLS perfume. I wasn't a fan of JLS but i got this on sale for £1 and its an ideal scent to wear when I'm not going anywhere because its not to strong.

Next to that i then have a soap and glory spray which is light and floraly(if that's not a word it is now). I always carry this around in my bag just to spray throughout the day whenever i need to freshen up and its good to chuck at the bottom of your bag because it wont break and is small and light. 

I then have the DKNY perfume in the tall bottle which i brought from Harrods in London last year. This is a very strong floral and almost musky scent which is not what i normally go for so its not my favourite but at the time of buying it i had smelt about 20 other different perfumes so i just chose it randomly because i needed one whilst i was staying in London for a week. However i do get compliments when wearing it but personally I'm still unsure about it. 

Next to that at the back i have two Victoria's secret sprays that i brought this week as Ive been wanting them for ages. I brought Pure seduction which is a deeper, sexier scent with hints of red plum and sweet freesia and ill be saving this for when i go to sixth form to carry around with me in my bag. I then also picked up Mango temptation which is a fruity scent as you would expect from its name, so i thought that this would be a perfect summer scent for me to use this year. 

In front of that i then have the lady gaga fame perfume which i also got for my birthday this year. I find it interesting that its black but then sprays clear and i also love the gold detailing on the bottle. It has a 'dark, sensual and light' layer and contains a fusion of honey, saffron and apricot nectar. But then also has a rich floral layer of orchid and jasmine and has a unique 'push-pull technology' which combines both of the layers together in order to make it floral and fruity at the same time. 

Going back across i then have a FCUK body spray that i brought from boots. Again i carry this around in my bag along with the other body sprays as i like to change from time to time. This again is also a strong floral scent. 

I then have the Miss Dior Cherie perfume which has gorgeous packaging! 'fresh, fruity, citrus prelude into blossoming floral notes before finally concluding with musk'. This is a perfect scent to wear when going out for a evening meal or on a special occasion.

Finally, as i said i would quickly mention at the start i also have:
~Brittney spears fantasy 
~Kate moss 
~another FCUK body spray
~fergie outspoken 
~so......? sexy
~a random Avon one
~4 Avon body sprays. 


To keep up with updates and posts  please follow me on instagram: @floralgxrl and on Blog lovin. It would also be a great help if you could answer the Poll at the bottom so i know what kind of posts you want. 
Thank you so much for reading,
floralgxrl x







2 comments:

  1. Nice postx, I love the Britney spears fantasy, its such long lasting! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i know i should start using it again actually x

      Delete